Online Margin Finance (Murabaha) is one of Albilad Capital Sharia compliant trading solutions that is offered to Albilad Capital clients who are interested in the local stock market. Clients can obtain the Margin Finance in a short period and enjoy financing of up to 100% of their collaterals.
The most important advantages:
- Compliant with Sharia guidelines
- Fully automated services
- Fast completion and execution of the application
- The possibility to terminate the contract at any time
- The client can obtain more than one Murabaha contract at the same time
- Minimum Murabaha Contract starting at SAR 100,000
- Discounts on the profit margin for amounts that were not utilized
- Competitive Profit Margin
In addition to these advantages, the HTML5 Online trading platform with advanced technologies helps you execute your trading transactions with ease and enjoy a unique investment experience, for you to take investment decisions effectively and efficiently. This platform offers many competitive and advanced analytical tools, including:
- Easiness of trading via the platform and access to lists.
- Full market Watchlist and Custom Watchlists
- Manage symbols with easy add/remove capabilities
- Ability to place buy/sell orders to any company symbol from any window in HTML5 Quote Menu – Easily accessible with more data in a single page
- Manage your portfolio on the go
- Compare stocks with interactive full screen charts
- Add Favorite symbols to Custom Watchlist with single click
- Detailed Windows – Prices Details, News and Announcements, Order Details and Portfolio Details
Apply Online now to finance your trades in the Saudi stock market via Albilad Tadawul platform
Investing in securities involves many risks, such as: that the previous performance of the security or the previous performance of the index is not an indication of future performance, and there is no guarantee for investors that the performance of the security will be repeated or comparable to the previous performance. Investing in securities is not considered a deposit with any bank. It should always be noted that investing in stocks or the investment tools associated with them may involve fluctuations in value that reflect a high degree of risk. The investment may experience a sudden decrease and a loss equal to the amount invested in it, as the value of the investment in the security is variable and may be subject to increase or decrease, Therefore, this type of securities may not be suitable for every investor to invest in, so we recommend that you refer to a qualified investment advisor before investing in the securities. Fees imposed on securities, such as fees for buying and selling and other fees imposed on the investment account, may apply to them. There are securities that may be difficult for the investor to sell or convert into cash and obtain reliable information about the value of the security, or the extent of the risks to which it is exposed. Also, some securities may be dealt with in foreign currencies, and changes in the prices of these currencies may have positive or negative effects on the value of the security. In addition, Zakat and taxes may apply to some of the products and securities invested in them, as stipulated in the executive regulations of the value-added tax system and other regulations issued by the Kingdom, which are likely to change from time to time, and Albilad Capital does not guarantee the possibilities of changing tax rates or exemptions and Albilad Capital can invest in related securities. We note that Albilad Capital may have provided important advice or services in the business of securities during the past twelve months to the source of the relevant securities or related securities or will be provided in the future or any of its dependents and Albilad Capital may have an investment center or a share in the fund or securities related. To obtain more information and to view all the details related to the products of Albilad Capital, please kindly visit our website: www.albilad-capital.com Capital Market Authority License No. 08-08100, Commercial Register No. 1010240489, Head Office: 8162 King Fahad road –Olaya Unit no 22 Riyadh 12313-3701 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.