Albilad Capital is licensed by the CMA to provide Custodial Services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including custody of Real Estate and Equity Assets. The Capital Market Authority recently approved the new Independent Custody Services model, which aims to align the Saudi Market with global best practices In the securities markets.
- Account opening with the Saudi Stock Exchange and internal custody/cash accounts.
- Settlement of Trades, receipt and delivery of securities.
- Safekeeping of securities (physical and book-entry form).
- Corporate action management; dividend &income collection, Proxy services.Reporting of transactions, portfolio, dividend, cash and corporate action notifications etc. Qualified Foreign
- Institutions (QFI) registration with the Capital Market Authority.
- Direct Custody – Listed/Unlisted Securities.
- Real Estate, Private Equity Funds Custody.
- Global Custody.
- DPM Custody - Accounting & Performance Measurement.
- Fund Administration.
Strength in Core Custody Services
- Assets clearly identified as "Client" assets.
- Regular reconciliation of Cash & Securities.
- Full SWIFT functionality to support sub/global custody.
- Income & Corporate Actions
- Notification upon announcement, at ex-date & upon payment or delivery.
- Pro-active management of client instructions.
- Sukuk holder Agent.
- Coupon Payment Agent.
- IPO & RI Flotation Management.
Value added Services
- High quality market information.
Performance Analysis – Reporting, Graph Analysis, Bench Mark, Attribution.
Web Portal clients – Portfolio overview, position & valuation, transaction, performance viewer and statement.
Cash Management and Foreign Exchange Services.
Calculation of Zakat on demand.
Second level of compliance monitoring on demand.
We Serve Sharia Compliant
For additional information regarding Albilad Capital's Securities services:
- Mutual Funds.
- Discretionary Portfolio Managers.
- Family Offices.
- Sovereign Wealth Funds.
- State reserve Funds.
- Pension Funds.
- Insurance Sector.
- Global Custodians.
- Private Equity Funds.
Please contact +966 92000 3636
You can also email us on email@example.com