Albilad Diversified SAR Fund
About the Fund:
Albilad Diversified SAR Fund is a multi-asset open-ended public investment fund; compliant with the standards of the Sharia Supervisory Committee and is regulated according to the laws and regulations of the Capital Market Authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Fund objective:
The fund aims at achieving balance between preserving capital and achieving a positive return on it, as well as providing liquidity to unit holders by investing in money market and fixed income instruments that is approved by the Sharia Supervisory Committee in Albilad Investment Company "Albilad Capital", in addition to investing in structured products and asset backed securities approved by the Sharia Supervisory Committee of Albilad Capital.
how to subscribe in the Fund
You can easily subscribe to the Fund Online after:
- Opening an Investment Account with Albilad Capital
- Sending the completed and signed subscription form and the Fund's T&Cs to Albilad Capital.
- If payment is made in a currency other than Saudi Riyal, the amount received will be converted to Saudi Riyal and the subscription will be executed based on the net value of the amount in Saudi Riyals.
- The subscription amount will be fulfilled through direct debiting of the subscriber's account with Albilad Capital.
The mechanism, the minimum subscription and redemption amounts:
- The minimum subscription is SAR 5,000
- Minimum additional subscription is SAR 1,000
- The minimum redemption is SAR 2,000
- Subscription and redemption into the Fund are accepted every Saudi business day before or at 12:00 PM.
- Redemption proceeds are made available to unit holders no later than before business closing day on the fifth day following the valuation point.
- Subscription Fees: There are no subscription fees in the Fund units
- Management Fees: 0.50% of the Fund's net asset value
Investing in securities involves many risks, such as: that the previous performance of the security or the previous performance of the index is not an indication of future performance, and there is no guarantee for investors that the performance of the security will be repeated or similar to the previous performance, and investment in securities is not considered as a deposit with any bank, And investors should always pay attention that investing in securities or the investment instruments associated with them may involve fluctuations in value that reflect a high degree of risk. The investment may experience a sudden decrease and a loss equal to the amount invested in it. As the value of the investment in the security is variable and may be subject to increase or decrease, Therefore, this type of securities may not be suitable for every investor to invest in. Hence, we advise investors to seek advice from a qualified investment advisor before investing in such instruments. Fees imposed on securities, such as fees for buying and selling and other fees imposed on the investment account, may apply to them. There are securities that may be difficult for the investor to sell or convert into cash and obtain reliable information about the value of the security, or the extent of the risks to which it is exposed. Also, some securities may be dealt with in foreign currencies, Changes in the prices of these currencies may have positive or negative effects on the value of the security. In addition, taxes may apply to some of the products and securities invested in them, as stipulated in the executive regulations of the value-added tax system issued by the Kingdom, which may change from time to time, Albilad Capital does not guarantee the possibility of changing tax rates or exemptions, and Albilad Capital can invest in related securities. And we note that the Albilad Capital may have provided important advice or services in the business of securities during the previous twelve months to the issuer of the relevant securities or related securities or will be provided in the future or any of its dependents, and Albilad Capital may have an investment center or a share in the fund or related securities. For more information and to review all the details related to Albilad Capital products kindly visit our website: www.albilad-capital.com. Capital Market Authority License No. 37-08100, Commercial Register No. 1010240489, Head Office: 8162 King Fahad road –Olaya Unit no 22 Riyadh 12313-3701 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.