Ensan Endowment Fund
About the Fund:
Ensan Endowment Fund is a public open ended endowment fund; Intended to generate an annual income for the benefit of The Charity Foundation for orphans care "Ensan".
The Fund Objective:
The Fund Manager (Al Bilad Capital) will invest the Fund's assets with a view to achieve an annual return on the invested capital and to distribute a percentage of the returns (Waqf Yield) on a continuous basis to the endowment specified disbursement channels, which is to support and provide care for orphans through The Charity Foundation for orphans care "Ensan". Where the charity is committed to spend the fund returns on the specified disbursement channels.
Benefits to the Donor or "Al Waqif":
There are a number of advantages that accrue to the donor and the whole community, including:
- Permanent remuneration and reward for the donor.
- Promote trust between the contributor and the community.
- Achieving the objectives of sustainable social development at the social, economic and educational levels.
- Accomplishing the principle of social solidarity among the different groups of society.
- Contributing to the creation of job opportunities through increasing the income and revenues of the waqf institutions.
How to subscribe/donate?
- You can easily subscribe to the Fund electronically through your investment account with Albilad Capital website or by visiting any branch of Albilad Capital or Bank Albilad.
- You can also donate directly to the Fund via Ensan Online Store.
The mechanism, the minimum subscription and redemption amounts:
- The minimum subscription is SAR 500.
- Minimum additional subscription is SAR 100.
- Fund units cannot be redeemed or sold because they are endowed.
- Subscription Fees: There are no subscription fees in the Fund units.
- Management Fees: 0.55% of the Fund's net asset value.
For more information about the Fund, please review
the Fund Terms and Conditions
Investing in securities involves many risks, such as: that the previous performance of the security or the previous performance of the index is not an indication of future performance, and there is no guarantee for investors that the performance of the security will be repeated or similar to the previous performance, and investment in securities is not considered as a deposit with any bank, And investors should always pay attention that investing in securities or the investment instruments associated with them may involve fluctuations in value that reflect a high degree of risk. The investment may experience a sudden decrease and a loss equal to the amount invested in it. As the value of the investment in the security is variable and may be subject to increase or decrease, Therefore, this type of securities may not be suitable for every investor to invest in. Hence, we advise investors to seek advice from a qualified investment advisor before investing in such instruments. Fees imposed on securities, such as fees for buying and selling and other fees imposed on the investment account, may apply to them. There are securities that may be difficult for the investor to sell or convert into cash and obtain reliable information about the value of the security, or the extent of the risks to which it is exposed. Also, some securities may be dealt with in foreign currencies, Changes in the prices of these currencies may have positive or negative effects on the value of the security. In addition, taxes may apply to some of the products and securities invested in them, as stipulated in the executive regulations of the value-added tax system issued by the Kingdom, which may change from time to time, Albilad Capital does not guarantee the possibility of changing tax rates or exemptions, and Albilad Capital can invest in related securities. And we note that the Albilad Capital may have provided important advice or services in the business of securities during the previous twelve months to the issuer of the relevant securities or related securities or will be provided in the future or any of its dependents, and Albilad Capital may have an investment center or a share in the fund or related securities. For more information and to review all the details related to Albilad Capital products kindly visit our website: www.albilad-capital.com. Capital Market Authority License No. 08-08100, Commercial Register No. 1010240489, Head Office: 8162 King Fahad road –Olaya Unit no 22 Riyadh 12313-3701 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.